Part of the exclusive National Trust and Hunter Field collection, the Hunter Men's National Trust Norris Wellington Boots are handcrafted from a durable natural rubber with full waterproofing and iconic Hunter detailing. The boots feature a high-profile height, adjustable side buckle, neoprene interior lining for protection against cold conditions, and a robust sole with a zig zag traction tread for ensured grip. Complete with the iconic National Trust oakleaf logo to the centre back and classic Hunter badge to the front, these boots celebrate a shared commitment to the outdoors.
- Men's National Trust Norris Wellington Boots
- Part of the exclusive National Trust and Hunter Field Collection
- Celebrates a shared commitment to the outdoors
- Signature Hunter badge at the front
- National Trust oakleaf at centre back
- Handcrafted construction
- Durable natural rubber material
- Insulating 3mm neoprene interior lining
- Fully waterproof
- High profile height
- Built for sustained use on varied terrain
- Adjustable and weatherproof side webbed strap
- Reinforced structure and support
- Robust sole
- Zig zag traction tread for ensured grip
- With your purchase, you can help the National Trust to preserve and protect the heritage of their spaces, to be enjoyed forever by everyone.
- Material: 100% Rubber, Lining: 100% Neoprene
- Care according to brand.